- Bring milk to a simmer. Add chopped bananas and cover pot. Let cool overnight in fridge.
- Strain the bananas and scale out 1 1/3 cup of bananas milk
- Mix sugar and flour together.
- Add all the ingredients in a pot and whisk to combine.
- Turn on heat to medium and continue to whisk. Cook for 1 minute longer after mixture starts to bubble. Do not stop stirring!
- Strain through a fine sieve
- Cover directly with plastic wrap to keep skin from forming. Cool completely.
- Once cooled, whisk again before using.