For: 4 servings
- 30 min
- 15 min
- Ready in:
- 45 min
- Brown the chicken in 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Add shallot and garlic
- Delgaze with Marsala
- Add prosciutto and herbs.
- Sprinkle in bread crumbs and 1 tbsp parmesan
- Drizzle in 1 tbsp olive oil to keep moist.
- Discard bay leaves
- Add chicken to a food processor along with the egg, ricotta, 1 tbsp parmesan, and 1 tbsp olive oil. Pulse until combined.
- Chill before filling raviolis.
You are only browning the chicken, not completely cooking through. Completely cooking the chicken will result in dry ravioli filling.
Recipe adapted from The Food Network