For: 8 cookies
- 10 min
- 15 min
- Ready in:
- 25 min
- Soften the butter by paddling it in the mixer
- Add the brown and granulated sugar and mix until combined. No need to cream them together.
- Mix in the honey, egg, and vanilla.
- Mix the baking soda, flour, and salt, then add it to the butter. Mix just until combined. Do not overmix.
- Scrape bowl.
- Add in chocolate chips and mix only enough to distribute the chocolate chips throughout the batter.
- Form cookie dough around 1 square of Ghirardelli chocolate.
- Chill for 20 minutes before baking at 350°F for 15min.