For: 1 quart
- 10 min
- Ready in:
- 2 h 10 min
- Zest a grapefruit, placing the zest into the blender.
- Juice the grapefruit and strain any pulp through a fine mesh sieve. Measure out
- Place all the ingredients in the blender and blend on high to get a lot of air incorporated into the mixture.
- Pour into ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Place the frozen yogurt in a container and freeze.
- Best used after 2 hours of being frozen. When completely frozen, let soften at room temperature before serving.
- Serve with pineapple juice for a grapefruit pineapple float.
Recipe adapted from Bakeinbit