For: 1 pint
- 30 min
- Ready in:
- 4 h 30 min
- Crush the biscoff cookies into large pieces.
- Melt the white chocolate and toss the cookie crumbs to coat.
- Spread on silpat or parchment, separating all pieces from touching each other
- Refrigerate cookies until chocolate set.
- Whip the heavy cream to medium peaks
- Melt the cookie butter in the microwave.
- Combine melted cookie butter and condensed milk.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Fold in the chocolate covered cookies
- Pour into desired ice cream container and freeze at least 4 hours.
I recommend using coverture for this recipe since we are coating the cookies and need the chocolate to be fluid. Chocolate chips will be too thick when melted and results in a thick coat.