For: 8 servings
- 15 min
- 4 min
- Ready in:
- 1 h 19 min
- Mix the bread flour, semolina, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the center of the dry, and mix with a hook attachment until smooth.
- The mixture should be sticky enough to pick up all the flour from the bottom of the bowl, but dry enough to not stick to your finger.
- Adjust the stickiness by adding a couple of drops of water or bread flour. A tiny bit of either can make a big difference, so add sparingly.
- Once you've achieved the right amount of "sticky" and the dough is smooth, cover tightly with plastic and let rest for 1 hour.
- Roll through a pasta machine to desired thickness or shape.
- Cook in salted boiling water just until tender (about 1-4 min depending on thickness).