For: 24 puffs
- 15 min
- 40 min
- Ready in:
- 55 min
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Bring butter, milk, water, and salt to a boil
- Once boiling, turn off heat and add flour
- Stir until dough forms a ball. Transfer to a mixer with paddle attachment
- Paddle for about 2 minutes to let cool
- Add one egg and mix until completely combined
- Add the egg white and continue mixing until the mixture comes together.
- Pipe on a silpat or parchment paper into 2 inch rounds
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes, or until brown.