- 30 min
- 10 min
- Ready in:
- 40 min
- Melt the milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and peanut butter over a double boiler. Set aside.
- Whip heavy cream part 2 and set aside in fridge.
- Whisk together the egg yolk, sugar, milk, and heavy cream part 1.
- Cook over medium heat, constantly stirring to prevent overcooking the egg.
- Once thickened, pour over chocolate and mix well.
- Let chocolate mixture cool so that it is only slightly warm to the touch.
- Add 1/3 of the whipped cream to the chocolate and mix well.
- Add the remaining whipped cream and fold to combine.
- Pour into desired mold and let set in the refrigerator.
The chocolate in this recipe is only calculated by weight because volume will differ depending on how big the pieces of chocolate are.