Skip to content
- 15 min
- Ready in:
- 30 min
- Add all ingredients in a medium sized pot with a candy thermometer. Cook on med-high heat to 300°F.
- Stir to keep from burning. Do not stop stirring after the toffee starts to brown, as this is when it will most likely burn.
- While toffee is cooking, prepare silpat on a half sheet pan by spraying with oil and wiping off excess, making sure to wipe oil on the sides of the pan also.
- As soon as the temperature of the toffee reaches 300°F, pour onto prepared silpat and spread evenly with an offset spatula.
- Sprinkle the chocolate and let it melt, approx. 5 min
- Spread the melted chocolate evenly over the toffee with an offset spatula.
- Sprinkle the crushed pretzels on top.
- Chill in refrigerator until chocolate is set, approx. 15min
- Using a spoon to lift an edge, break apart the toffee into desired pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.