I know everyone and their mom says this. But I’m being completely serious.
I have the best chocolate chip cookie recipe.
This cookie will be everyone’s favorite because there is no team soft & chewy vs. team crispy. This cookie is crispy on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside. It is the PERFECT cookie. I swear.
I almost feel bad for posting a recipe this good on the internet where it’s free and up for grabs. But because I know half of you will roll your eyes and go “yeah, I’m sure it’s the best like the 10 other recipes I have,” I stuffed mine with a Ghirardelli caramel square.
*This is not a sponsored post.
Ghirardelli Caramel Squares Stuffed Cookies
- 10 min
- 15 min
- Ready in:
- 25 min
- Soften the butter by paddling it in the mixer
- Add the brown and granulated sugar and mix until combined. No need to cream them together.
- Mix in the honey, egg, and vanilla.
- Mix the baking soda, flour, and salt, then add it to the butter. Mix just until combined. Do not overmix.
- Scrape bowl.
- Add in chocolate chips and mix only enough to distribute the chocolate chips throughout the batter.
- Form cookie dough around 1 square of Ghirardelli chocolate.
- Chill for 20 minutes before baking at 350°F for 15min.